You will submit a Microsoft Word document with your answers to the questions.
2. In a study of smokers who tried to quit smoking with nicotine patch therapy, 39 were smoking on year after the treatment, and 32 were not smoking one year after the treatment (based on data from “high dose nicotine patch therapy, “by Dale et al. Journal of the American Medical Association, Vol 274, No 17). We want to use a 0.05 significance level to test the claim that among smokers who try to quit with nicotine patch therapy, the majority are smoking a year after the treatment.
- What is the null hypothesis
- What is the alternative hypothesis
- What is the value of the standard score for the sample proportion?
- What is the P-value?
- What do you conclude? (Be sure to address the original claim that among smokers who try to quit with nicotine patch therapy, the majority are smoking a year the treatment.)
- Describe a type I error for this test
- Describe a type II error for this test
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.