You will be working with iterators directly or indirectly (depending on how much abstraction you choose).
The program reads data from two files, itemsList-0x.txt and inventoryList-0x.txt. File extensions on Linux may be arbitrary–i.e., these files could have been named with .dat as the extensions.
One of the most important skills in our craft is interpreting error messages. Remember the ones you receive when you attempt to compile the unmodified code.
The key abstractions employed in this program are Item, ItemStack, and Inventory. Complete ADT implementations have been provided for the former two. A partial implementation has been provided for the Inventory. Your task is to finish the Inventory.
You must implement:
- Copy Constructor
- Assignment Operator
- Note this is already provided and complete. Refer to our discussions of the copy-and-swap method.
- Once you have completed the Copy Constructor, you are done with the Big-3.
- Inventory::isFull – refer to documentation in Inventory.h.
- Inventory::findMatchingItemStackIterator – refer to documentation in Inventory.h.
- Inventory::addItemStackNoCheck – refer to documentation in Inventory.h.
- Inventory::mergeStacks – refer to documentation in ItemStack.h.
- Inventory::display. This must generate the Inventory summary
You can implement the Copy Constructor, findMatchingItemStack, and display with loops.
You can, alternatively, use the built-in C++ functions discussed in Review 03 Example 5 (if you like a challenge).
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.