Using the databases within the CSU Online Library, locate a scholarly, peer-reviewed article that relates to the workforce planning process, forecasting, planning, or staffing.After reading the article, you will compose an article critique. Your critique will be at least two pages in length, and in the critique, you will include the following:
- Key points: Identify three significant/key points from the article.
- Summary: Write a section summarizing the article. Do not simply use information from the article. The summary must be in your own words. You must display your thoughts, opinion, and analysis.
- Analysis: Identify how the article aligns with and relates to concepts learned in this unit. In this section, be sure to:
- Discuss the staffing planning process as well as the workforce planning process and how it impacts future business activities.
- Explain steps taken for an organization to forecast its workforce supply and demand.
- Contrast internal and external forecasting decisions.
- Personal Evaluation: What do you find to be valid or invalid in the article? Do you agree with the author’s assertion(s)? Explain why or why not.
Your article critique must be at least two pages in length. At a minimum, you must use your chosen article as a reference, but other resources may be used if needed. Be sure to cite and reference any sources used in APA format.
Building an Effective and Efficient Strategic HR Operation. (2012). ASHE Higher Education Report, 38(1), 91–105.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.