Time series are particularly useful to track variables such as revenues, costs, and profits over time. Time series models help evaluate performance and make predictions. Consider the following and respond in a minimum of 175 words:
- Time series decomposition seeks to separate the time series (Y) into 4 components: trend (T), cycle (C), seasonal (S), and irregular (I). What is the difference between these components?
- The model can be additive or multiplicative.When we do use an additive model? When do we use a multiplicative model?
- The following list gives the gross federal debt(in millions of dollars) for the U.S. every 5 years from 1945 to 2000:
Year Gross Federal Debt ($millions)
- Construct a scatter plot with this data. Do you observe a trend? If so, what type of trend do you observe?
- Use Excel to fit a linear trend and an exponential trend to the data. Display the models and their respective r^2.
- Interpret both models. Which model seems to be more appropriate? Why?
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.