The chart you select to represent your data will be influenced by many factors. Kirk (2016) has put each chart into the five main families below:
- Categorical: Comparing categories and distributions of quantities values
- Hierarchical: Charting part-to-whole relationships and hierarchies
- Relational: Graphing relationships to explore correlations and connections
- Temporal: Showing trends and activities over time
- Spatial: Mapping spatial patterns through overlays and distortions
Select a chart type from the text and discuss what the chart is used for and why you selected it. (The author has included a lot of different chart types in our course book). Use 2 scholarly resources in addition to your textbook using the Internet or University’s library to support your thoughts.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.