Constellation: Mossler, R. A., & Ziegler, M. (2016). Understanding Development: A Lifespan Perspective. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc
With the evolution of Google, accessible information, the study of genetics, prenatal tests, social media, and many other sources of information for new parents, the process of preparing for a healthy baby can be overwhelming.
For this first journal assignment, reflect on the substance and theoretical foundation of what you have learned this week about prenatal development. Then write a reflective essay that addresses the following:
- Comment on how this week’s learning and materials compliment, oppose, and/or affect change in your positions and attitudes on the relevant subject matter.
- From this reflection, formulate and articulate three pieces of advice to help expecting parents ensure healthy development of their baby.
- Analyze how your recommendations are grounded in relevant theory.
- Explain how a decision to ground your recommendations in a different theoretical framework might have affected your decisions and actions.
- Based on your response to the previous question, describe what you see as the proper or optimal way to think about the relationship between theory and practice.
- Explain how the recommendations you selected help to ensure healthy development.
- Explain how ethical concerns might arise related to things such as prenatal tests and predictions.
Be sure to consider what you read about in Chapters 1 and 2 of the course textbook relating to developmental theory and the evaluation of research evidence for claims.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.