- Purpose of Assessment
Develop specific strategies with supporting tactics to implement positive change within an organization. You may refer to the information that you prepared in Week 5 to complete this assignment, but your submission should add to your prior research and not just copy your Week 5 assignment.
You’ve been hired as a consultant to develop strategies with supporting tactics to implement positive changes in the corporation you chose in Week 5.
Review your analysis of the corporation’s change process from Week 5 to be sure you have a thorough understanding of the change and the need for the change.
Prepare a 12- to 13-slide Change Management Presentation for the company’s Board of Directors. Include the following:
- Evaluate why this change needed to occur.
- Discuss how this change impacts the company on a global scale.
- Discuss how this change impacts employees.
- Using Kotter’s 8-Step Change Model, chart strategies and tactics for positively implementing the organizational change. In your chart, complete the following:
- Develop strategies for each of the 8 steps in Kotter’s model
- Develop tactics to support each strategy
- Justify the effectiveness of each strategy and tactic with a rationale.
- Conclude your presentation with an explanation of how this positive organizational change will help the company sustain a competitive advantage in the global market.
- Attached is week 5 assignment for info.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.