ASSIGNMENT 1: Analyzing Advertisements for Social Psychology Concepts
For this assignment, each student is expected to find five print advertisements that contain some manner of overt, covert, obvious, or subtle social message or messages. Students are to complete this worksheet based on the advertisements they have selected. This assignment is worth a total of 25 points, and will be graded as five points for each advertisement analysis (listed on this worksheet).
Guidelines for Advertisements:
- Advertisements can be from magazines, newspapers, websites, or other print media.
- Advertisements with both text and images are best, although if the advertisement is only images or only text, it can be used if there is a message that is clearly analyzable from a social psychology perspective.
- You must be able to explain the social messages contained within the advertisement.
- The assignment must be turned in through Canvas by the due date given in the syllabus.
For each of the five print advertisements you use, you must address the following:
- Description of the advertisement (list out important text and/or describe the images):
- Product or service being promoted in the advertisement:
- Where you found the advertisement (name and date of periodical, website address, etc.):
- Message or messages contained in the advertisement:
- How the message(s) is/are related to social psychology:
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.