BOOK APPLICATION PAPER INSTRUCTIONS
The textbook to be read and something written about is:
1. 1. Toomey, Stella T., and Leeva C. Chung. Understanding Intercultural Communication. 2nd ed. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012. ( READ CHAPTER 6 – 7
A. You will be required to complete a total of 1 Book Application Paper in current Turabian format.
B. The purpose of this application paper is for you to apply the content of the book to my current ministry context which is HOSPITAL CHAPLAINCY.
C. For the Application Paper, you must read the assigned textbook readings for that module/week
D. Each book application paper must be a minimum of 1,0001,250 words.
E. You must include a paragraph that provides a general overview of the book.
F. From there, you will be required to apply at least 5 references to specific themes, topics, or quotes within the course text explaining how they can immediately apply to your current ministry context or how they might apply to your Ministry (HOSPITAL CHAPLAINCY )
G. I need a Title Page and a Table of content for the paper
1. The Textbook to read and write about is:
1. 1. Toomey, Stella T., and Leeva C. Chung. Understanding Intercultural Communication. 2nd ed. New York: Oxford University Press, 2012.
2. Please do not apply for the paper unless you have access to the textbook above please.
3. NOTE:Remember that when you do the book application paper #3 it covers all of Toomey’s textbook. Try to make the 5 content references/discussions personal and try to go outside of staying CQ Drive, CQ Knowledge . . . Please focus on the personal application of the 5 content references. Thanks!
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we\'ll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.