Examine various roles in change management.
Organizational change initiatives are a team effort. It is the job of the leadership team to ensure that transition is a success. To do so, the right leaders must be put in place, and each must hold a thorough understanding of their roles and responsibilities.
Examine the , then analyze the following:
- What are the challenges facing Delta Pacific?
- What change initiative would be most effective to implement within this organization? (Use the Rasmussen Resource Library if you need assistance with identifying change models.)
- What type of change leaders need to be put in place? (Ex.: Change Lead, Change Managers, Change Analyst, etc.)
- What departments, areas, and stakeholders will each leader be responsible for?
- Where will each change leader be most effective?
- What roles will each change leader need to play at their level of influence?
Leadership Structure Plan
Utilizing the above information, create a Leadership Structure Plan that includes the following:
- At least three change leader positions to be put in place for the change initiative.
- Description of each change leader’s roles and responsibilities.
- Account of departments they will lead.
- A short description of how each position will effectively aid in the success of the initiative.
Note: When creating your plan, think in terms of a job description and job analysis, and the detail used to specifically identify the roles and responsibilities of each particular job assignment. While this particular project does not have a page requirement, keep in mind that a thorough plan should be no less than 3 pages in length.
The paper should include an APA formatted cover page and reference page.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.