Compare and contrast the major characteristics of the U. S. healthcare delivery system with the systems of other developed countries.
You are the new Director of the International Relations Division of the Department of Health and Human Services (DHHS) and have been tasked with researching and creating a draft healthcare delivery model for the U.S. As you work with your team, you discover that other developed nations have very interesting components that make up their healthcare systems. Before you complete a proposed U.S. healthcare delivery model that can be viewed as sustainable and crafted strictly for the U.S. given the healthcare climate and rules and government, you thought you should first compose an ideal healthcare delivery system composed of the best components from the world’s developed nations, including the United States.
The United States Department of Health and Human Services’ Office of Global Affairs is the diplomatic voice of the Department of Health and Human Services that fosters critical global relationships, coordinate international engagement across HHS and the U.S. government, and provide leadership and expertise in global health diplomacy and policy to contribute to a safer, healthier world ()
Create a proposed healthcare delivery model based on a combination of developed nations’ health systems (including the U.S.) using the best parts of each: Outcomes, costs, and processes. The proposed model should include a full report that has the following elements:
- A detailed definition of healthcare in the U.S. under this proposed model.
- A SWOT analysis per country (minimum of 5 countries) from around the world. One country from each quadrant of the world is required (north, south, east, and west) and one country must be the U.S.
- Each country should have a minimum of two strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats regarding their national healthcare systems’ outcomes, costs, and processes.
- For example, Country 1: two strengths on the outcomes, two weaknesses on the outcomes, two opportunities on the outcomes, two threats on the outcomes. Two strengths on the costs, two weaknesses on the costs, two opportunities on the costs, two threats on the costs. Two strengths on the processes, two weaknesses on the processes, two opportunities on the processes, two threats on the processes.
- A comparison chart of the costs of healthcare in the U.S. with the costs of healthcare in other developed nations.
- A comparison chart of the U.S. health outcomes to the health outcomes of the other developed nations.
- Recommend strategies you believe would be best to use in a healthcare delivery model for the U.S. only using the best parts of models from other developed nations.
The report should include two pages for each country, as well as a cover page and reference page.
For writing assistance, please visit the .
APA formatting for the reference list, and proper grammar, punctuation, and form are required. APA help is available .
Click this for help on creating a SWOT analysis.
Various healthcare delivery models:
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.