You should include the following information:
- The title and a brief introduction of your selected leadership book (similar to an abstract)
- Background information on the author(s)
- A description of the major theme of the book
- An explanation as to your interest in selecting this particular book for your leadership book review
- Describe the main theories and principles (at least five) presented in the book
- How each of the theories and principals presented in the book directly relate to being a leader
- Show how the theories and principals presented in the book relate to specific leadership standards
- Explain how each of the theories and principles presented in the book directly relate to your development as a leader
- Closing comments to summarize the theories and principals presented in the book
- Your critique of the book as it relates to developing leaders
- How could the information you gained through reviewing this book on leadership enhance your knowledge base and development as a leader
- Why or why would you recommend this book to your fellow class members
Organization of the Presentation:
- Concise in presentation
- Sections are clearly identified
- Include an agenda slide
- 10-12 slides
- Approximately 15 minutes in length
- No grammar, spelling, punctuation, or typing errors
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.