* Please make it simple and free of plagiarism
Central questions to which you should respond: Describe the relationship between the demand for spices, sugar and coffee and the formation of global trade. How have global trade networks change over time? How did global trade affect the issues of labor and conquest, and, ultimately, global history? You won’t be able to answer all of these question fully in a short paper; instead, use them to develop a thesis/central argument that addresses these questions.
Your essay must:
* have a thesis/central argument (see “Making Arguments and Writing Theses” in our textbook, pp. 157-160). Write your thesis in bold to make it stand out in the paper
* utilize assigned readings and videos to support your argument
cite sources in parentheses: (Authors Name, Page ##); no need for a bibliography or a work cited page for this assignment
* NOT use any outside research for these essays (use only readings and videos from this class)
* reflect an understanding of change over time and across space
* consider the implications of the historical processes in question on myriad and diverse groups of people in order to recognize that we do not all experience things in similar or equal ways (for example, how did global trade impact someone living in Europe vs. someone living in Africa or the Americas?)
You will be evaluated not only on the clarity of your thesis, but also on the degree to which you provide a clear framework with which to organize your evidence in support of your thesis. Since you are asked to address origins and change over time, a chronological organizational framework seems most appropriate (that is: start with event that took place further back in time and “move” towards the present).
You will also be graded on the mechanics of writing, spelling, sentence structure, organization, grammar, etc. as well as their appropriate inclusion of citations, with an emphasis on source analysis and integration.
Essays should be a minimum of 900-1000 words in length (about 3 pages double-spaced or a little more), employ appropriate grammar and sentence structure, cite sources, and be reasonably free of typographical errors.
Video about early modern coffee houses in Britain: (watched in class)
Dr. Matthew Green, “The Lost World of the London Coffeehouse,” TEDxEastEnd, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_83A7vaHTiE
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.