1. Always include conclusion and at least 3 references, cite your sources.
In Chapter 7 of your textbook, Cultural Intelligence for Leaders, please read Case Study 9: Faith and Health. Please be sure to particularly address the following questions related to the case:
- Using what you know about cultural intelligence, analyze the situation in terms of national, regional and individual levels.
- For each of the five behaviors and needs outlined, find a strategy, or strategies, to resolve the issues. Utilize the basics of developing and practicing cultural strategic thinking within the Unit 2 reading.
- Determine how the hospital can increase their cultural strategic thinking to ensure patients are addressed with care and compassion regardless of their individual culture and beliefs.
Submit a 2-3 page paper, (independent of the title page and reference page) double-spaced in Times New Roman (or its equivalent) font which is no greater than 12 points in size. Be sure to use APA format.
2. Discuss how cultural strategic thinking plays a part within your current organization or an organization that you are familiar with. What two specific cultural strategic thinking techniques have you observed within your team? Did you see evidence of Cultural Intelligence (CQ)? Using the article you read and your text discuss some of what you observed, both in terms of positives and deficits and discuss how CQ could have been improved.
APA format minimum 300 words. Cite sources. Include conclusion.
Are you looking for custom essay writing service or even dissertation writing services? Just request for our write my paper service, and we'll match you with the best essay writer in your subject! With an exceptional team of professional academic experts in a wide range of subjects, we can guarantee you an unrivaled quality of custom-written papers.
Why Hire Collepals.com writers to do your paper?
Quality- We are experienced and have access to ample research materials.
We write plagiarism Free Content
Confidential- We never share or sell your personal information to third parties.
Support-Chat with us today! We are always waiting to answer all your questions.